Tuesday 12 April 2011

Don't you just love these emails?

Hi !!!!!
On 5 Apr 2011, at 13:26, Natalya natasolnce @yahoo.com wrote:


My letter will be  surprise  to you  .
But I think you will very happy that you see my letter.
I'm looking for a serious relationship!
My name is Natalya . I am 26  old. I don't have a children.
And I was not married. I am a lonely girl. and you?
I will send you my picture.
I have to just wait on you and your images.
Natalya

Here is my reply although I have not received a reply back yet:(



Thank you Natayla for your lovely email, you were indeed correct, I was happy to see it. It is hilarious and has cheered me up. I am unfortunately already in a serious relationship but am more than happy to help you as you seem so chipper and went to the trouble of emailing me. I was pleased to see that you don't have the children as I have some already and although I'm very fond of them they can be expensive and noisy. I am sad to read you are lonely though. If you are lucky I might be able toget you work in our local massage parlour ;) where i am certain all of the employees come from a similar place to you. Failing that the local Tesco seems to be the next port of call for you. I'm hoping this finds you well and any more info you require just ask.
Ps: what a superb palm tree in your picture, a fine specimen of an underrated arboreal king.

S. Hater

1 comment:

  1. Great site. Lots of helpful information here. I'm sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks in your sweat!
    Also see my web page - protein powder

    ReplyDelete