Monday 1 August 2011

Our new ink!

I have added a few of the preliminary design sketches that went on to become the two on our skin.





black ink sketches Ah Puch /modern skull flaming hotrod





Coloured pen sketches but with the wrong fire and ribcage





Still bleeding but I'm well impressed with my new ink.
It's almost a perfect copy of the drawing I did, I'm sore but pleased with result.

Sa had my design of Ah Puch branded on to her arm I am as proud as fuck.





Kudos goes to Shane of Taylors Tattoos (Martock)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome ink you 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers we will update as the sleeves progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?
    My website :: seo services canada

    ReplyDelete