Sunday 20 December 2009

Lies, time travel and punk rock.

Every one lies. A bold statement but true all the same. I'm a liar you're a liar we are all liars. Today I remembered a story I read years ago about John Titor who had travelled back from the future to pick up some IBM computer that NASA needed. He then frequented some IRC chatrooms and answered and dodged questions about the future. I know instantly it sounds like bullshit, if you have the ability to build and use a time machine, I'm guessing you don't need some 70's computer components so desperatly that you would risk sending someone back who could theoreticly destroy your existence. Anyway what I forgot was how great a story it was and how much I had enjoyed reading it. The site below has all the transcripts of John Titor chat logs, even though he is possibly mental and a fake, he is also pretty intelligent and imaginative with it. Imagine terminator mixed with back to the future told by a science teacher who likes the glass pipe and narcissism.
http://www.johntitor.com
This is the direct polarisation of what I think about the abhorent news I read every day. A recent story I read about a Brazillian boy who had 50 needles stuck into him by his cunt step father to ward away demons or some other equally retarded reason, angered me all day and still does days later. I would be more than happy to exact out the same to him, as I imagine most people would.
You can read the article here



I listened to punk rock while I wrote this.
Speed of mutation/screeching weasel.

1 comment:

  1. Well finally someone worth following on here, loving your blogs - funny and dark - how refreshing.

    ReplyDelete